- Organisation: INRIA
- Research Unit: Rhône-Alpes
- Project: Service Support Experimentation et Developpement
- Phone: +33/4 76 61 53 46
- Fax: +33/4 76 61 52 12
- E-mail: Soraya.Arias@inria.fr
What am I doing ?
I am currently working on :
- Ears european project with research team Perception
- ERC VHIA project with Perception
- Scientific popularization in primary schools with Scratch and Thymio robot
- Humavips european project and Nao robot
- ADT Sensas
- Cycab related developper network
- I used to co-administrate the InriaGforge service (from 2005 to january 2010).
- I used to develop and support users on the Orccad programming environment tool.
- PhD Thesis on integrated architecture for computer vision
- A Distributed Architecture for Interacting with NAO
Fabien Badeig, Quentin Pelorson, Soraya Arias, Vincent Drouard, Israel Dejene Gebru, Xiaofei Li, Georgios Evangelidis, Radu Horaud, International Conference on Multimodal Interaction, Seattle, November 2015
- Online Multimodal Speaker Detection for Humanoid Robots
Sanchez-Riera, Jordi and Alameda-Pineda, Xavier and Wienke, Johannes and Deleforge, Antoine and Arias, Soraya and Cech, Jan and Wrede, Sebastian and Horaud, Radu P., IEEE International Conference on Humanoid Robotics, November 2012
- Evolution of the robotic control frameworks at INRIA Rhône-Alpes, Soraya Arias and Amaury Nègre and Nicolas Turro, 6th National Conference on Control Architectures of Robots (CAR 2011), Montbonnot, France, May 2011.
- Orccad, robot controller model and its support using EclipseModeling tools, Soraya Arias and Florine Boudin and Roger Pissard-Gibollet and Daniel Simon, 5th National Conference on Control Architecture of Robots (CAR 2010), Douai, May 2010.
- Orccad, a framework for safe control design and implementation, Daniel Simon and Soraya Arias and Roger Pissard-Gibollet, 1st National Conference on Control Architectures of Robots (CAR06), Montpellier, Apr 2006.
- BIPedal walking: From gait design to experimental analysis, Christine Azevedo and Nicolas Andreff and Soraya Arias, Mechatronics Journal, volume 14, issue 6, pages 639-665, July 2004.
- Abstract of my PhD Thesis: Formalisation & Integration for Real Time Computer Vision, December 1999.
- Article presented at Orasis'97 : postscript version
Architecture and Robotics middleware
General Information on Computer Vision